Wednesday 3 April 2013

Exams...Sour!
Arggg...I hate exams.Hate them.Hate them!,there sooo stressful like I've have been studying the whole dam day! even tho its the Easter holidays:/.Unlike my friends who were out all day and having fun without me lonely times:'(,ohh well at lest I'll be prepared for our next exam...you wont see me running to the library as soon as exam is mentioned.See last Holiday I was out alot,like studying totally slipped out of my mind,I knew I had work to do,I did do it while watching T.V. and listening to music...so no I got nothing done I just told myself I had loads of time,until loads turned into due tomorrow!.So I did all my work and had no time to revise anything!,its probably a nobrainer that I FAILED!,bet you couldn't guess the long lecture I got at home when my results came out!.from then on I always try to study you never no when you might get a surprise test ;)...


My Lesson; Always be prepared! 


No comments:

Post a Comment